Monday 2 August 2010

"I just had to share with you how much my friends and I enjoyed ‘This Weeks Scandal’ a 3 piece pop punk band from Leeds".


Dear Yorkshire Gig Guide this is my first review but I just had to share with you how much my friends and I enjoyed ‘This Weeks Scandal’ a 3 piece pop punk band from Leeds.
I attended the Cockpit with a group of friends, a wonderful live music venue in the heart of Leeds, on the last day of August to watch up and coming brilliant pop punk band ‘This Weeks Scandal’ launching their new EP.
They entertained and thrilled the crowded room with Chris’s great vocals and bass playing, Richard’s frenetic guitaring and vocals, and Arron’s rhythmic drumming in a half hour collection of musical boasting, bouncy riffs and sing along choruses.
The audience thoroughly enjoyed their music as was proved by everyone’s energetic dancing maximum participation and shrieks of fun!
‘This Weeks Scandal’ was the headline band and as their last song came to its end the audience was reluctant to let them leave screaming for more; A strong following of fans already prove, they will go far.
Sadly Redemption and Girl Kills Boy, who were billed to play didn't but this in no way spoiled the fun of the night.
Asia Elizabeth Pickup,
Hope this is okay. 
myspace.com/thisweeksscandal 

No comments: